Personal Infrared Transmitters (PITs) act as personal safety alarms. Designed to be worn at all times, and once activated, PITs instantaneously emit strong infrared signals to the Advanced Receiver Units in the ceiling. These in turn send information to the displays and/or paging systems so that response teams can rapidly pinpoint your exact location and type of call.
Personal Infrared Transmitters (PITs)
Designed to survive in hostile environments, PITs are manufactured from durable polycarbonate and ABS materials and incorporate Addmaster’s Biomaster Antimicrobial Technology.
- Uses advanced infrared capabilities to communicate with the receiver
- Not reliant on inconsistent/unreliable Wi-Fi
- Easy to activate in any situation
- Takes less than 85 milliseconds from activation to reach display unit
- Slim and unobtrusive
- Light and durable
- Includes Biomaster Antimicrobial Technology