The Pinpoint Pager uses the long-established POCSAG communication protocol and operates on UHF in the 456-460MHz band.
The paging device has an LCD screen which can display 2 lines, of 20 characters each, at the same time, with longer messages running on to easily-accessible additional ‘pages’.
The Pager has a durable plastic case which is fitted into a custom, rubber boot, providing excellent protection to knocks or being dropped and is powered by a single, user-replaceable AA battery.
When a call on the Pinpoint System is activated, notifications can be transmitted to the Pager device to identify the type and source of a call.
Use of onsite Paging requires provision of a suitable Paging Transmitter (which Pinpoint can supply) and, in most cases, a System Supervisor to convert the standard Pinpoint alarms into the appropriate paging format.
While we continue to support traditional communication devices such as the Pinpoint Pager, we have specifically developed a new mobile app which aims to replace our paging system. With greater functionality, reliability and with a range of customisation features, the Mobile App is the ideal solution for any workplace environment.
- Operates on UHF in the 456-460MHz band
- Uses industry-standard POCSAG protocol
- Options for 512 or 1200bps (baud)
- Site-wide communication, dependant on suitable environmental conditions
- LCD screen capable of displaying 2 lines of 20 characters at a time
- Audible tones and/or vibration to notify receipt of new messages
- Robust and durable
- Small and portable
- Powered by an AA Battery (Lithium batteries recommended)
Datasheet - Pager
The Pinpoint Pager is a one-way wireless telecommunications device that receives and displays alphanumeric messages.