INSTANTalarm® 5000 Display Units can handle multiple incidents, displaying each in succession and removing when reset.
Advanced Display Units
Fitted to a wall and when activated, ADUs showcase up to 32 backlit characters that define the location of the Receiver Unit where an incident has taken place.
ADUs if required, can have an integral 'insistent tone' sounder to alert staff and a connection to support 'adjustable tone' sounders which can be positioned in any area specified. A mute option is also available.
- Displays unique address from the Receiver Unit where the call has taken place
- Can display maintenance alerts when used w/system supervisor (only on designated unit)
- Displays Caller ID where available
- Dry contact output for external beacons/sounders etc
- Defines precise location with backlit characters on LCD display
- Stacks up to 10 messages simultaneously
- Made from durable ABS plastic
- New model with improved visability available
- Option to include printed logos
Datasheet - Alphanumeric Display Unit (ADU)
The Alphanumeric Display Unit (ADU) incorporates a 4-line by 20 character back-lit LCD which, when activated, will display up to 32 characters defining the precise location of an incident.